-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet5ltr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Okay, its come to a point where I must sell my beloved A833 4-speed and convert over to a 727 due to the car making well over 800HP in boost and I don't want to destroy something quickly that could last someone else decades under a factory type build. This is a factory setup out of a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner, which originally came with a 383.

Will come with factory BB bellhousing, Z-Bar linkage, Hurst shifter with tall Hurst pistol grip (new reproduction), Ram SFI Billet Steel flywheel, 11" Centerforce DFX clutch (has 1-2K street miles), Clutch pedal assembly, clutch fork, shifter linkage, A833 23 spline transmission which will come with a Brewers rebuild kit and basically every part to swap an auto to a 4-speed.

I am not saying the parts are in perfect shape as they are used but I am being HONEST, I would purchase a new 'torque shaft service kit' from brewers for $60. The bellhousing has a small crack that was welded and fixed at one point in time over the past forty years (father purchased car in 1971). The transmission shifts fantastic and smooth, if the buyer wants I can include a video of me driving the car and shifting to validate that everything currently works. The clutch has been chattering lately, but unsure of how it could be worn out in one years time of street driving. Will need to check the condition when I pull the transmission. I do not race the car, and don't even get into the throttle; I mostly just enjoy rowing gears.

Only trades I would consider would be a well built 727 with a performance minded (2800-4000) converter and manual VB along with a shifter setup. This would be a swap for swap.

Any luck with the trade? If the 4 speed is still available I have a big block 727 setup you might be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back