-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mousehousemoparman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 67 Plymouth Barracuda notchback, 273 auto on floor. This car is rootbeer brown with a light brown interior. Has minimal rust but needs frame rust repair on left front. Comes with rust repair frame kit. This car is not a basket case but a nice project car. I also have a 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger with a 383 automatic under the hood. The numbers say it was originally a slant six car. The Dart was originally a medium blue with white interior. Currently it is in primer. The Dart is 95% rust free but is also a project car. I have a 1970 Plymouth Duster 340 3 spd on the floor that has been hit relatively hard in the nose. Needs frame machine pull and probably new rails. The roof is not bent or kinked but does show damage to cowl and floor boards. This is all numbers matching. Also have a 75 Plymouth Space Duster from Arizona. rust free car with a 360 under the hood. My cars are located in Lakeland Florida and I will not pay the cost of shipping. All of my cars are non running project cars.

I would consider trading either car for a 1965 Plymouth Fury III 2 door hardtop, 4 door hardtop or a wagon. I am not interested in a Sport Fury, or a 4 door sedan. In the event you don't know the difference, here it is. With the windows rolled down there is no door frame around the top of the door. If there is a door frame with the glass down then you have a sedan. The ideal car would be black with a red interior, 318 and air conditioning.

For the right car I would consider trading any or all of my A bodies. My cars are not junk and I'm not looking for junk. I am figuring that each of my cars has a MINIMAL value of 4K.

Other cars I would consider trading for include 66,67 Plymouth Fury III /VIP in same body styles as the 65 I described above, 68 Sport Fury fast back not the fast roof style. 74/74 Dodge Charger SE Brougham small block with auto console, 73/74 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus small block with auto console. 1980/81 Dodge Diplomat Type S coupe or V-8 wagon. 1978-80 Dodge Aspen/Plymouth Volare Sport Wagon.
Again no rust buckets and no junk. I can send pics from my phone to your email or text with pics in exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back