-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
Held these for two weeks for a guy who really really really wanted 'em...now he's not returning calls.
Very nice pair of what appear to be virgin 69 casting X heads. Looking to get $250 a head, or $400 for the pair.
And please, if you have to ask mommy, you probably can't afford 'em.
6679625467_813930bbea_m.jpg

I didnt have to ask mommy but my old lady said absoblutely no more money in that old car. Its easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

I didnt have to ask mommy but my old lady said absoblutely no more money in that old car. Its easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

tekslk: Is this how you broke it to her...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LGEiIL1__s&feature=relmfu"]Key & Peele: I Said ***** - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like I need to dig out my X heads if people are going to pay these prices...

$100 cores, $100 shipping, $100 guides, $100 for new seats, valve facing and resurfacing. There you go $400 bucks. Life.....

earthmover If you are talking about the same heads i got pics of for $50 those were 1.88 587 heads. Far cry from X heads. You got me all excited, and then i saw the pics.

earthmover If you are talking about the same heads i got pics of for $50 those were 1.88 587 heads. Far cry from X heads. You got me all excited, and then i saw the pics.

ill save my comm. for another post..

if you can read smart guy you would see i had another set of heads now use your comm. :finga:

Ah, I gotcha, so you had 1.88's and you had X heads and sold them each for $50. In other words, you get the same price for any head?? You're AWESOME! Hey, I've got an extra $50 here, got any '65 Hemi K heads kicking around?

sure if you like you can come on out and get it...and bring those hi dollar x i'll take them:cussing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back