Y pipe for a 76 dart

-

DatDirtyDart

Reaction score
the welding all came undone on the y pipe .have a 318 stock.i was wondering if earlier years would fit. or if anyone had any experience with this before and could tell me where to get it new. my time is running out before inspection, shes my DD. need help asap, thanks
-DDD

They change quite a bit year to year. Look up Walker Muffler web. If they make it ,, it will show a part number, If it shows the pipe but no number then they don't make it. I just went thru this with my 318 truck.

You are right Truck only #'s. Thought for sure they would have it.I checked several other sites for you and came up with nothing.....

I did find Accurate exhaust products shows THEIR y-pipe and it comes with a intermediate pipe for $400. Don't know if you need to still have a cat on the car in your state. You may want to call them if you have no other option.

Are you still looking for the Y pipe? PM me here and let me know. I have a short Y from a 1975 I took off a car the previous owner snagged the cat from.
There is enough there to work with 318 2bbl car with manifolds. I can send you pics if you still need it. Just pay for shipping.
Joe

Are you still looking for the Y pipe? PM me here and let me know. I have a short Y from a 1975 I took off a car the previous owner snagged the cat from.
There is enough there to work with 318 2bbl car with manifolds. I can send you pics if you still need it. Just pay for shipping.
Joe

That's a great offer Joe, and a very nice thing to do.

-
Back