Ya know what really Pisses me off.....among other things....

-

gdrill

I AM
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just hate parking lots. I have an '08 GMC truck, ya it's just an '08 GMC, but its my '08 GMC! Anyway the amount of people who don't respect other peoples vehicles let alone their own just kills me. I was just looking at the back door and the box and I have two "NEW' @$#^%&* door dings! WTF, doesn't anybody have any $#@%^&* respect anymore? I know I can park at the outer extremes of the parking lot, which I do with my Challenger, but for Hell sakes I can open my door without smashing into the car next to me. OK, I almost feel better now, maybe more swearing might have helped! :wack:

That's one of the few advantages of getting old and lame.............................

largest.jpg

Yeah, I know how you feel, which is why I usually park out in the middle of nowhere in the lot. I call it "cheap insurance" for keeping my vehicles nice. And plus, a lot of the times it's kids letting their car doors fly open too far, or fatsoes (can I still say that?....lol..) who can't get OUT of their cars without the doors being open as far as they can go.

When I was a kid my dad and I came out of the grocery store and he saw a fresh door ding. The car was still parked next to ours, and you could see the paint transfer. He walked around their car and kicked in every hub cap on their car with his heal! He felt way better about the situation after that lol.

that just sucks and i know what you are saying.trying to keep something nice is hard.

Check this out......my Dad parked waay out in the middle of a parking lot where not 1 other car was parked. When he came back to his car, some jack-tard parked right next to his car, and very close too, so it was hard for him to even get in his door.

Let's just say somebody was missing all the air in their tires AND the valve stem cores.

had it happen to me once on my 85 Daytona. I hope they loved the flames that I did on one side of their car with my keys.

Ya know what really Pisses me off.....among other things gdrill.. The same dang thing!!
People(some of them) are just trash and treat people and anything the same way , I hope you are feeling better..........There should be a law!!

My mom and her boyfriend at the time had a 99 F350 crew cab powerstroke 4x4. They went to Walmart one day and parked out in the boonies. Came out and the passenger side mirror was laying on the hood.
Those trucks aren't exactly low to the ground either...prob some idiot with a similar rig that thought they'd do the same thing...but couldn't drive it worth a crap.

something that really pisses me off is when someone purposely vandalizes a car after the owner accidently causes a door ding on someone elses vehicle.

(well, except for something mostly harmless like letting the air out of the tires lol)

Parking spaces used to be BIG for land yachts. Over the years they've gotten a lot smaller. No good for big cars or trucks. Not to mention too many people who don't respect other peoples property because they don't respect their own.

yep, that sucks man, especially when you park out on the north 40, and some assklown decides to park right next to you...........can't believe people sometimes.

had a lady ding my door once when i was in the car, (it was just a old dd volare) so i said "hey..." she said "what, it's just a car..." the nerve of some people.

when i take the valiant somewhere i park right in the middle of 4 spots.
higgs

Its the reason why all my personal cars are parked at the very back of parking lots. I've gotten into arguments with people in my work car who park next to me then fling open their door and dent my work car. And have the nerve to think I'm the Ahole for calling them on their s#it

ugh, people suck.

I feel your pain George! It takes alot of hard work to pay for a vehicle and for someone to disrespect that by carelessly damaging it is enough to make my blood boil. :wack:

I feel your pain George! It takes alot of hard work to pay for a vehicle and for someone to disrespect that by carelessly damaging it is enough to make my blood boil. :wack:

I have a chevy HHR that is my daily driver, after it got beat to hell in a hailstorm ,.i decide what the hell why park it out in the middle of nowhere. My 07 mustang gt i never take anywhere i cant keep an eye on it. I am teaching my kids, and they get it. The baby is only 8 months old so not yet for him but my girls ages 5, 7, and 14, when we get in and out of my car of my wifes suburban, i always tell them do not hit the car next to us with the doors. I dont need to even tell them anymore, they now police themselves,

When i started doing this, they asked why, so i showed them the damage on another car in the parking lot. I explained its not right to fling your door open and dent somebody elses car. I also asked them if they had a nice car if they would be upset if somebody got careless and dented it up with a car door. They all agreed that they would be.

Of course west texas has some hellacoius high winds, so sometimes i or my wife will get out and hold the doors against the wind so the kids can get in or out. Lots of door damage out here happens this way because people dont hang onto their doors when its windy out here.

Had some jackasses a long time ago mess with me when i had my 68 charger. I parked out in the middle of nowhere in the mall parking lot. They purposely parked on both sides of me so close that i could barely get my door open. The rest of the lot was pretty much empty, so this was on purpose.

I had to roll my drivers side window down, close the door, and climb in dukes of hazzard style. There was really no need for that. I was also not in the mood that day. I always kept tools in my trunk back then. I used a pair of big honkin vise grips and in my pissed off mood i jerked out 8 valve stems and tossed them onto the hoods of both cars and left.

Hindsight that was funny.

something that really pisses me off is when someone purposely vandalizes a car after the owner accidently causes a door ding on someone elses vehicle.

(well, except for something mostly harmless like letting the air out of the tires lol)

X2 I park my barracuda out as far from everybody as possible but always find someone parked beside me when I get back , however they are always a car person who wanted to check out a cool car and would never knowingly damage one . Ding me with your door I will be waiting when you get back and I'm not taking it out on your car because it doesn't have a bank account to pay for the damage .

-
Back