Yeowwwwwww !!!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow those are pretty, I need to find a set of 73-74 dart bezels like that NOS wowzers

Yum Yum, I got some NOS tail lights for my car. even had the Chrysler punch cards. Made sure I picked up the mail that week (not my wife) 8)

Those sure are some beauties.Mike you just gave me an idea.My Florida friend Waggin is shy on work right now,maybe I,ll send him down my h.light bezels and grill for him to work his magic on them.He,s got the talent to get them back to me looking like those ones.8)

Those sure are some beauties.Mike you just gave me an idea.My Florida friend Waggin is shy on work right now,maybe I,ll send him down my h.light bezels and grill for him to work his magic on them.He,s got the talent to get them back to me looking like those ones.8)
We could keep him busy for sure. Check it out with him and I would send a pair to him too. Mike

My car can sit all winter without bezels and a grill.Mike I will call the wee man and find out if he,s up for the chore.I,ll let you know in chat later.:cheers:

Sounds good. I was asked today what projects I had planned for the winter season. I may have just found one. LOL

and at only 400 plus shipping you should be able to put yourself in the poor house a lot quicker but I am sure that every 66 Dart will soon be worth at least 100 grand by the end of the year 2012 :)

He's got the nice parts buy rip's you head off on the price. If I was restoring a Hemi Cuda, spending $400 for a perfect headlight bezel would be expected. toolman I wonder how much it costs to make dies to press them out?

I spoke with Curtis(Waggin)and he,s busy for abit finishing off a Trans-Am and also getting Bruces wagon up and running.Once he slows down,he,s gonna let me know about wether he,s able to do some trim work.I guess it,s a very teedious job polishing up this stuff.Will keep you posted Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back