Status
Not open for further replies.

65Cuda273

Vintage Proud Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Thinking about playing around with one of my '64 Barracuda's. I saw a '65 Cuda with a '64 Valiant L/R Fenders on it. I looked at it??? Hmmmm... I actually liked the body lines on the fenders facing more downward. I have for some time wanted to customize my ride, but I have always stayed with that years original look, and added options here and there. What's your opinion???

they will bolt right on,not positive but you may have to make some tabs to attach the grille

I didn't realize my opinion was for sale:toothy10:

I do like the look of the valiant fenders over the barracuda fenders actually. I'd do it

Check out smallblock's parts car sale add. he has a 64 valiant he's parting .......maybe he still has the fenders.......should be the same.

When I was out in San Jose couple years ago I met a member from the /6 forum who changed the entire front of his 65 barracuda to a 65 dart. Looked sharp.

Yes do that, just dont go so far as to rival that station wagon the Griswalds drove in the movie VACATION!!!!

gpreston57... Lol, that's funny!!!

Waggin... come through for me buddy!

65BCODA... I know the area well, I use to date some girls from Seabrook, Deer Park area. I guess you know Center Street then??? back in the day, a great street for cruzzing and showing off your nice ride! I had a 1969 GTO Judge back then! I miss that car the most out of all my classics.

Attachments

• 1969 Ram Air GTO The Judge.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 174
  • The 69' Judge!.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 168
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back