-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar_muscle

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
Im looking for a project Duster or Demon car to build. Something like a roller with no engine would be fine. Even if you are not interested in a trade, let me know what you have and i might purchase it.

Im located in Cedar City, Utah, but am willing to travel for the right car. I have a very neat 1976 Plymouth Volare that has always been well taken care off. With only 114 000 miles it.

318 v8 engine. (very neat engine bay area.)
Cylinder heads and the 2 barrel carburetor has been rebuild.
Power steering,
Power windows,
Power breaks.
Modern CD player and new speakers.
Very neat original interior.
It has full length headers and a 3 inch dual system exhaust and sounds really great!
The heat system has just been gone through and is ready to keep you warm for the cold winter.
New battery, new alternator, new window winding gears.

Asking $2000

Please send me a PM if interested.
Thank you,
Louwtjie

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 443
  • 2.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 407
  • 3.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 429
  • 4.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 427
  • 5.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 393
  • 6.JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 448
  • 7.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 410
  • 8.JPG
    192.1 KB · Views: 423
I looked at your link to your project cars for sale. I assume its that duster with no title plus 74 shell with title?

I looked at your link to your project cars for sale. I assume its that duster with no title plus 74 shell with title?

That's correct. I think if someone is going to restore one, they can restore the '74 shell and put the drivetrain, disc brakes, bbp rear, etc out of the '73 into it.
The '73 actually runs good but I don't know the condition of the trans.

I also have the green '73 that I started to part out that has a title. I could let that shell go instead of the '74 shell but it has a rust hole in one of the front frame rails. So you would have to change the rail out of the v-8 car also to build it.
Thanks for your reply,
Dallas

Dallas, you've got just what i am looking for, its an perfect project with everything needed. I wish the distance was smaller. Its a long long way and two cars that needs to be towed back this way. I don't know if this will be possible to pull off and still be worth it.

Dallas, you've got just what i am looking for, its an perfect project with everything needed. I wish the distance was smaller. Its a long long way and two cars that needs to be towed back this way. I don't know if this will be possible to pull off and still be worth it.

Seems like all the deals you would like to do are too far off! :banghead: The only way it would be doable would be if you had access to a 2-car trailer so you could haul both back in one trip. Also bringing one back this way for someone else would help offset some of the fuel cost. Still not sure whether it would be worth it, though.

I did sell a couple of turbo-Dodges to a guy in the Denver area one time. He pulled an empty trailer here, then hauled two back.

Dallas

Unfortunately i don't have access to a big trailer like that. I appreciate your offer though, and i really wish i could make it work. I think my best bet is to wait a little longer until i find one closer to Utah to purchase.

The Volare is no longer for trade, I have just purchased a nice '67 Dodge Dart project car.
However, the Volare is still for sale for $2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back