Zebra stripes

-

lilfontleroy

annoyinglilLeroy
Reaction score
A zebra dies and goes to Heaven. On his way there he comes to the Pearly Gates and is greeted by Saint Peter. Saint Peter says "Hello zebra and welcome to Heaven.." ~ the zebra stops him before he can say any more and says "Whoa, before I go to Heaven I have a question.. it's been bothering me all my life.." Saint Peter says "Yes zebra, what is it?". The zebra says "Am I black with white stripes or white with black stripes?" Saint Peter ponders this question for a moment and says "I don't know zebra, you'll have to walk up the path before you and ask "the Great One" your question". The zebra nods, thanks Saint Peter and trots off up the path... eventually coming through some clouds, the zebra sees a figure sitting atop a huge rock when suddenly a voice bellows out "Who goes there, state your business!?" "Uh, it's me oh Great One.. zebra, and I need to know.. am I black with white stripes or white with black stripes?" ~~~ after a few moments of silence the voice bellows out again "you are what you are ~~ now be gone zebra!"

Zebra leaves and hurries back down the path... when he gets back to the Pearly Gates he is again greeted by Saint Peter, Saint Peter excitedly asks "what did he say, what was the answer zebra!?" Zebra frowning some says "he said you are what you are". Saint Peter starts clapping and pats the zebra on the neck and says "well there you go ~ you're white with black strips!" Zebra stares bewildered and gives Saint Peter a confused look and says "How do you know that? ...to which Saint Peter says......... "well if you were black with white stripes he would have said you is what you is".

@lilfontleroy

As odd as this is going to sound, I liked the pumpkin better. lol
orange
tenor.gif

A zebra dies and goes to Heaven. On his way there he comes to the Pearly Gates and is greeted by Saint Peter. Saint Peter says "Hello zebra and welcome to Heaven.." ~ the zebra stops him before he can say any more and says "Whoa, before I go to Heaven I have a question.. it's been bothering me all my life.." Saint Peter says "Yes zebra, what is it?". The zebra says "Am I black with white stripes or white with black stripes?" Saint Peter ponders this question for a moment and says "I don't know zebra, you'll have to walk up the path before you and ask "the Great One" your question". The zebra nods, thanks Saint Peter and trots off up the path... eventually coming through some clouds, the zebra sees a figure sitting atop a huge rock when suddenly a voice bellows out "Who goes there, state your business!?" "Uh, it's me oh Great One.. zebra, and I need to know.. am I black with white stripes or white with black stripes?" ~~~ after a few moments of silence the voice bellows out again "you are what you are ~~ now be gone zebra!"

Zebra leaves and hurries back down the path... when he gets back to the Pearly Gates he is again greeted by Saint Peter, Saint Peter excitedly asks "what did he say, what was the answer zebra!?" Zebra frowning some says "he said you are what you are". Saint Peter starts clapping and pats the zebra on the neck and says "well there you go ~ you're white with black strips!" Zebra stares bewildered and gives Saint Peter a confused look and says "How do you know that? ...to which Saint Peter says......... "well if you were black with white stripes he would have said you is what you is".

-
Back