ZZ Top tonight

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Our town is not that big but we are rockerssss for sure.This event is called Big music Fest,happens every year.The bands.Danny Fernandez,Karl Wolf,Big Sugar,Finger Eleven,Gord Downie{ Tragicly Hip},Collective Soul,and to finish it off ZZ Top all for 49.50.Its sunny and hot and this city is rocking.Wish they would alow camars.O in July Alice Cooper.Wish you all were here.

That sounds well worth the price of admission, man for just a 3 peice band ZZ Top sure can rock the house. I saw Alice Cooper in concert way back in 1972 in San Diego, California.

. Sure great to see some of the old bands. Just got into Winnipeg,Manitoba for the Tom Petty Concert tonight, hope they sing some of their old tunes along with their some of their new album mojo stuff. Well....gotta go get a few beers before the concert....have a great weekend guys

. Sure great to see some of the old bands. Just got into Winnipeg,Manitoba for the Tom Petty Concert tonight, hope they sing some of their old tunes along with their some of their new album mojo stuff. Well....gotta go get a few beers before the concert....have a great weekend guys

Yep into my fourth Vex drink 7precent stuff leaving here at 8:30 big party here after.

Sounds like good time.

Cell Phone Camera works pretty well.

ZZtop is coming with tom petty and kiss is coming also to my town this year. Can't wait for it.

Rock on Snake, Three of the best entertainers that ever got on stage to give us some music 8)8) Enjoy :cheers:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5MteZqXl20&feature=related"]YouTube- ZZ Top - Crossroads Guitar Festival.-[/ame]

I was contemplating on going. I've seen ZZ quite a few times now, IMO they are nowhere near what they used to be. Saw them last year at Molson Amphitheater in TO. Its just their sound isnt as good anymore. Collective soul I saw in Peterboro about 5 years ago and they rocked!! Have a great time Snake, hope you dont get the rain cuz it just started to pour here!!

I was contemplating on going. I've seen ZZ quite a few times now, IMO they are nowhere near what they used to be. Saw them last year at Molson Amphitheater in TO. Its just their sound isnt as good anymore. Collective soul I saw in Peterboro about 5 years ago and they rocked!! Have a great time Snake, hope you dont get the rain cuz it just started to pour here!!

Wow bummer Steve we are just about to leave ,the north looks bad but here clear skyes.PS the way they sound will not make much diff now to LOADED LOL.

-
Back