-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gts340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
We decided to sell my wife's toy. Bought new in May 2003. Ram 1500 SLT 4x4. 4.7 liter, 5 speed manual trans. 20" wheels, tow package,3:91 suregrip rear, Chrome grill, bug shield, rear inner wheel liners. This truck was always kept inside, rarely driven and stored winters. 26k on the odometer today. This truck looks and smells new. Some minor, minor chips/scuffs. We never towed a thing with it and the hardest day of work it had was hauling a load of camping gear. Synthetic oil since first oil change. If you want a nice truck for a fraction of the price of new here is your chance. $15,000 or reasonable offer. It's priced at the top of the range for trucks of this year but you will have a hard time finding one this nice. I will also consider a TRADE or partial trade plus your cash for something interesting. Mopar, nice conversion van, V8 Mustang, Camaro, Corvette, Classic, vintage, street rod, RV or enclosed trailer are some of the items I might consider. I have more pictures to send so if your interested PM me here with your e-mail and I will send them off. I am not interested in a project car, your trade must run/drive. Located in Kingston, IL.

Attachments

• mail-2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 232
Thanks for the reminder. I consider this my home and forget there is a forum for just trucks.

I traded the truck off today for HemiEd's Barracuda.

Attachments

• IMG_6702.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_6710.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 159
Eric, we are really enjoying the truck. It got a real workout the last week and did a great job. We hauled my 20 foot Aluma trailer full of household furniture all the way down to our Table Rock lake home. It is sure fun driving a stick again!
We put more miles on it last week, than I put on the Barracuda the last 8 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back