• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like to pay full price

Votes: 10 5.1%

• Total voters
-
coupon.jpg
1 800 pet meds

Classic industries, not a big fan. I buy from them when they are cheaper than everybody else, however their coupons are very misleading the "up to 25% or up to 30% off is total horseshit. When year one has a discount of 25% or 30% they mean it. Sure some stuff is exempt from the sales but if its not exempt you get the full amount off. Got good deals on all my M&H wiring harnesses that way.

I looked at barracuda grille surround diecasts at classic. They had an "up to" 30% off sale. I plugged in the grilles, got my credit card ready. They took 15% off. What a turn off. I walked away. Everything in their "big sales" i am looking for is never above 15% off. This leads me to think there is nothing ever discounted more than 15% off and its a bait and switch tactic. Plus their online catalog is clunky as hell.

Talked to Rick at Laysons. With their discount to Fabo members i can get the surrounds for the same price as classic sells em for on sale. I will get them from Rick.

Last edited:
Classic industries, not a big fan. I buy from them when they are cheaper than everybody else, however their coupons are very misleading the "up to 25% or up to 30% off is total horseshit. When year one has a discount of 25% or 30% they mean it. Sure some stuff is exempt from the sales but if its not exempt you get the full amount off. Got good deals on all my M&H wiring harnesses that way.

Agree, Classic will spam the HELL out of you inbox with the "up to 25%" that works out to about 10.2% I'm not very impressed. I can get the same price from Legendary

i know this is in the mopars section of the forum, but younkers is going out of business
i needed a few new sportscoats and paid 66 bucks for coats priced at 220 (70 %)
i guess if you save the money on clothes, and spend it on car parts the budget is still balanced, right?

Why yes, yes it is. Although i keep my car budget seperate of the house budget. I dont muddy the water between the 2 of them.

Any Good codes for Advance Auto Parts ? Above 20 % ? I need a Battery ! Thanks Everyone

Any Good codes for Advance Auto Parts ? Above 20 % ? I need a Battery ! Thanks Everyone
I go to battery specialty stores and ask for a Blem. Interstate is where I usually go. I just got one for my bobcat for 53$. Brand new, but the labels are missing or upside down or whatever. But that’s more than half off of an advance or autobone battery

I go to battery specialty stores and ask for a Blem. Interstate is where I usually go. I just got one for my bobcat for 53$. Brand new
I called my nearest Interstate battery store and they had a couple blems but were the wrong size and priced at 89.00 with a 6 month warranty. No group 27 though

I Found a Good code for 25% ,So I am ordering the Battery in a day or so from Advance. The code is SPARK. Not to bad of a deal ! I can order it online and pick up at my local store within hours. Thanks everyone for their efforts. Gary....

I have a one time use speedway motors code for 25.00 off your order if anybody wants it pm me....must be used by the end of this month

Napa

SAVE 10% NOW
USE CODE: SAVE10

Reserve Online > Pick Up In Store

What is the % on those?

Time for a purchase.......

Thanks much on the Summit Codes?

Rest up! Our BIGGEST SALE of the year will start on Black Friday!

Use this code to save 15% on your entire order (excludes shipping).

Savings Code: Thanks18

From all of us at Classic 2 Current Fabrication, to you and your family, we wish you the best Thanksgiving!

Legendary Auto Interiors
Up to 25% off.
Now through January 7, 2019

20197e6c-5d3a-4e1e-9eae-0f24bec32b95.jpg
Thank you for your continued support. Classic 2 Current Fabrication is a small, Veteran-owned business. We manufacture many of our products right here in Michigan! We could not bring affordable, quality rust repair panels to the market without your continued support!

Please accept this appreciation on our behalf. A savings of 10% starting today, through tomorrow at midnight.

We wish you and your family a very happy holiday!

Semper Fi,

Michael
CEO

Use this code to save 10% on your entire order (excludes shipping).

Savings Code: ThankYou18

Please note:
- Does not apply to previous orders
- Does not apply to Shipping
-Does not apply to Tax
- No Rainchecks

SAVE NOW!!

Laysons expires Jan 11

CPN20178

Also – Pre-Purchase GIFT CARDS this way as well and purchase an additional 20% discount to be used in the future. Purchase a minimum of $100 gift card and received 20% more purchasing power ($120 in this example) for the future. A great way to build in savings or get more purchasing power for your buck !

-
Back