Milodon has discontinued some big block Mopar external dual line oil pump kits.

-

SMCARNUT

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Everyone
I just got off the phone with Milodon who informed me that they have discontinued part numbers 21150 and 21160 dual line oil kits. These are the kits that use the stock style pump.
You must now buy 21175 or 21185 this system comes with their pump or buy the parts separately if you want a dual line oil kit.
If anyone has a 21150 or a 21160 that wants to sell it let me know.

Last edited:
Everyone
I just got off the phone with Milodon who informed me that they have discontinued part numbers 21150 and 21160 dual line oil kits. These are the kits that use the stock style pump.
You must now buy 21175 or 21185 this system comes with their pump or buy the parts separately if you want a dual line oil kit.
If anyone has a 21150 or a 21160 that wants to sell it let me know.

So I don’t have to look up your part number post up a link or picture. I probably have 5-6 different pieces and if I can’t help you I know a guy.

Here is a picture of the 21150. The 21160 is the same as the 21150 but has a 90-degree fitting on the pump cover.

mil-21150_xl.jpg

mil-21215_an_xl.jpg

Also I do not need this part as I can use the front of my block for the second suction line.

s-l1600.jpg

Do you know Jack Moore from Columbus Ohio area. I don’t think anybody has as many of these pieces as he does. He goes by Moore n Moore or something like that on Moparts where he sells lots of parts.

Thanks, I will try later when I am on my computer that site is kicking my butt from my cell phone.
I setup a user account hopefully they will get back to me soon.

Last edited:
-
Back