-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gts340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a small block 904 Trans with the two cables and the flange end yoke. I can't specifically remember what year but it's 1964 or 1965 only transmission. If you need it, you will know what year.
I NEED IT TO GO AWAY. First $75 takes it. This appears to be in good shape, typical grease all over it. I've had it stored away for YEARS so I can't guarantee this is good. It's been in dry storage until last Friday. I know these are hard to find and have a unique valve body in them. I DO NOT have a torque convertor.I will send pictures if your interested. Pick up only. Located in Kingston, IL.

PM me here with your e-mail or a phone #.

I am interested in the transmission. What would shipping be to Benton, La. 71006.

I am interested in the transmission. what would shipping be to Benton, La. 71006.

Magoo, I have no way to ship this. Unless you want to find a place that I can drop ot off, somewhat nearby, and have them take care of the rest, you will have to pick it up.

ANYONE? Need it to be picked up. I'm going to have to junk it next week unless I find a place to store it. Hate to lose it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back