[WANTED] WANTED; 1967 Dart or Barracuda bucket seats with headrests or just the headrests

-

FASTEDDIE1960

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
looking t buy 1967 Dodhge Dart or Plymouth Barracuda bucket seats with headrests or just the headrests.. Must be 1967 only so they will have the 7.5 inch center to center measurement between the posts..
thanks.

Just so you know I tried putting those headrests on my non headrest seats and could not do it because the frame of the seat was different and did not have the holes to accept them and did not want to cut up my redone seats to do it so im just going to redo the seats with the headrests

Just so you know I tried putting those headrests on my non headrest seats and could not do it because the frame of the seat was different and did not have the holes to accept them and did not want to cut up my redone seats to do it so im just going to redo the seats with the headrests
All A + B body '67 bucket seats have the holes for headrests...just need the install kit, which I believe Classic still sells, and the correct year headrests...they go right in.

Headrest1.jpg

Headrest2.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back