Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
H coded 72 Duster 340
factory 4 speed car
bench seat
116,000 miles
unmolested 340 (intake, carb and headers are only mod)
runs strong
original build sheet available
new rubber all around
Purchased as a numbers matching car from previous owner. looking to get broadcast sheet decoded. I have already been able to verify its a factory 340 4 speed car
$24,000 US or best
car located in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

DSCN6698.JPG

DSCN6699.JPG

DSCN6700.JPG

DSCN6701.JPG

DSCN6702.JPG

DSCN6703.JPG

DSCN6706.JPG

DSCN6707.JPG

DSCN6708.JPG

Attachments

• DASH-VIN-PLATE.pdf
    84.2 KB · Views: 176
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi any interest in trades? sent you a pm also have a fender tag picture ?

no interest in trades... unfortunately, no fender tag available
You have a build sheet, but no fender tag? I assume it's not coded for the V24 hood since I don't think that was available in '72. Is the original paint color on the sheet EV2? Transmission should be D21 for t he 4 spd. Looks like it may have larger rear wheels and darker center caps in the rear.

You have a build sheet, but no fender tag? I assume it's not coded for the V24 hood since I don't think that was available in '72. Is the original paint color on the sheet EV2? Transmission should be D21 for t he 4 spd. Looks like it may have larger rear wheels and darker center caps in the rear.
yes... transmission is D21 and paint code EV2 (Tor Red on Plymouth or Hemi Orange on Dodge)... and yes, I have the broadcast sheet but car does not have the fender tag... I got back to 3 previous owners without a fender tag... couldn't reach the 4th previous or any beyond that

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back