Imperial Services

-

64_Barracuda

Virginia Beach VA
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
DO NOT USE IMPERIAL SERVICES!!!!

For all my Mopar Friends that have an impending order with Imperial Services I have come to the conclusion that they are out of business. I have contacted PayPal and I have gone over there 6 month policy on refunds, (only because Imperial said it would take 6 months). So please if you have an order through Paypal under 6 months make your complaint now. If not Paypal referred me to the FBI at IC3.gov I will be posting this on as many Mopar sites that I can find.

Even when they were in business it seemed like they were out of business. Many threads on that place over the years here.

That's a shame because they had the hard to find shift cables. Luckily they sent mine in three weeks when I ordered from them a few years back, but it took some calling and emailing to get it done "so fast"...

did not really take me wonder... Imperial "Rip Off" Services.... lost 350 USD due to their "way of taking care about customers issues" sold/sent me a wrong shifter cable, and as it comes to substitude the wrong item Steve Carette was not available by phone, email etc...

ssems like several months back I had read where they no longer sell directly to the public. seen their cables offered trru ??? is it Schumakers? don't remember. I have never done business with them and have heard over the years they were not " user friendly" ! I have to wonder if someone out there will take up their trade. someone makes the kickdown cables, sold thru ?? Buicchillons?????? looks like they would makes these trans cables????
sometimes it makes ya want to drive a AMC or Porche????????
I just find the used cables for my old cable shifted 904's.

Man! I hate to read this chit. Even more so feel bad for Lil'red rid. being over in Germany. What a major pain.

Was trying to get cables for my 65 about 18 months ago, months passed with no cables. Kept saying they were on the way, on the way, finally gave up. Found a newer 904 out of 68 and installed that and did away with the two cable system. Haven't looked back, best move ever for car. Still have shift cable, sold park cable already.

-
Back