Mopars in the Park 2024 at Stillwater Minnesota

-
Yep! -Just gotta throw the radiator and fan/fan shroud in, mount the trans cooler, install the carburetor & hook up the fuel lines, install the new valve covers once the spacers arrive, Tighten the torque converter bolts then install the mini starter and flex plate shield, Hook up the header collectors, fill the engine oil, trans fluid and antifreeze, re-install the front bumper and new headlights, throw the torsion bars in and reset the ride height, get it fired up and set the timing, bolt the front wheels on, swap out the 8 3/4 center section after I finish converting my open 3.23 to a suregrip, slide the rear axles back in, bolt the drive shaft in, bolt on the rear wheels, double-check to make sure all the nuts & bolts are tight, test drive it, clean it up and I should be good to go! I'm sure I forgot a few things but there's my checklist as of right now. I like a good challenge and it wouldn't be my first time showing up there with bloody knuckles and greasy fingers.
See ya there!

Yep! -Just gotta throw the radiator and fan/fan shroud in, mount the trans cooler, install the carburetor & hook up the fuel lines, install the new valve covers once the spacers arrive, Tighten the torque converter bolts then install the mini starter and flex plate shield, Hook up the header collectors, fill the engine oil, trans fluid and antifreeze, re-install the front bumper and new headlights, throw the torsion bars in and reset the ride height, get it fired up and set the timing, bolt the front wheels on, swap out the 8 3/4 center section after I finish converting my open 3.23 to a suregrip, slide the rear axles back in, bolt the drive shaft in, bolt on the rear wheels, double-check to make sure all the nuts & bolts are tight, test drive it, clean it up and I should be good to go! I'm sure I forgot a few things but there's my checklist as of right now. I like a good challenge and it wouldn't be my first time showing up there with bloody knuckles and greasy fingers.
See ya there!
That's awesome! Everyone take note of this and quit complaining... Looking forward to seeing the car again

See ya there!
Times a wastin'!
:poke:

My car was totally driveable 3-4 weeks ago but then the oil dipstick broke and left about 4 inches of it in the pan. So I made the decision to pull the entire drivetrain and front suspension together for "easier access" in order to do a list of other things that I've been wanting to do such as fixing a rear main leak, swapping to the intake and swapping the torque converter for my higher stall 8 inch converter, and also address the 2-3 shift overlap in the 727. planning to also temporarily swap the suregrip to a 3.23 for the drive to Mopars in The Park. I also ordered a Gear Vendors overdrive and plan to put a 4.10 center section in it along with the overdrive, but the overdrive part is planned for after the show in June. I probably would've put off all of this for a while longer had it not been for the broken dipstick. Turns out the cause of that was that it was rubbing on my windage tray, so I also modified the windage tray to make sure the new dipstick has good clearance. Nothin' like a good can of worms to kick off the 2024 season!
:rofl:

1 week from today a bunch of us will be heading up there. Can't wait to see everyone

i'll be up next thursday with a trailer load of parts that i need to get rid of, most parts are Abody sheet metal, doors,hoods,trunk lids,.67 dart fenders.
Also bring up my dads red 67 satellite for the show , last time it was up there was 2019 before he passed.

Well i'm heading north tomorrow for the mopar show and ill be bringing lots of 67-75 a body doors ,hoods, trunk lids, ill also have 2nd and 3rd gen ram seats,consloes and misc stuff.
this stuff needs a new home.... prices will be cheap,
come check it out ill be there friday and sat , leaving at noon on sunday
swap spot i believe is just down from passion performance
hope to see you there.

-
Back