Prayers for my cousin

-

norshorblufish

By the Big Water
Reaction score
My wife and I just found out this week end from my cousin's wife that her husband my cousin
Jim has prostate cancer. We were at their daughter's wedding. He has to go in for chemo in October.
He's in his late 50's.

Your prayers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks ahead of time to you all!
Tom

Very sorry to hear this. My friend had prostate cancer, and has survived it, so, hopefully, your cousin caught it in time. praying for his recovery.

Prayers and scruffy Angels heading Jim's way.
genuflect.jpg

It stinks when heartaches start hitting close to home. Best of wishes sent your direction

I have it too.
I started Lupron shots and had 45 doses of radiation about 2 years ago. I'm still going, at a little slower speed. I didn't miss any work either.

Funny thing, when I got my biopsy they wouldn't release me until I filled a cup up. So I drank about 10 cups of water and a couple coffees. Still couldn't go. So they had to do a catheter. All 3 nurses, the one that put it in and the two that held me down, said that it wouldn't hurt. It did.
So my wife was in the waiting room and when she came back to the recovery room she asked me who was back here screaming.
YOURE LOOKING AT HIM.

I have it too.
I started Lupron shots and had 45 doses of radiation about 2 years ago. I'm still going, at a little slower speed. I didn't miss any work either

Funny thing, when I got my biopsy they wouldn't release me until I filled a cup up. So I drank about 10 cups of water and a couple coffees. Still couldn't go. So they had to do a catheter. All 3 nurses, the one that put it in and the two that held me down, said that it wouldn't hurt. It did.
So my wife was in the waiting room and when she came back to the recovery room she asked me who was back here screaming.
YOURE LOOKING AT HIM.
FYI
I’m not trying to downplay your cousins condition. I’m trying to give you hope.
My PSA was over 8
My Gleason score was 9 - 10.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you. My cousin was just operated on Tuesday for kidney cancer. They removed the cancerous one and any surrounding area effected by cancer and he is doing well. Believe me we prayed for his recovery and truly believe in it's power. God Bless.

-
Back