Yet another new guy

-

transman

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of other MOPAR nuts hang out here. I should find a lot of information here.

My current car (Not an A Body) is a 74 Challenger Rallye that has chalked up just under 37,000 original miles. I bought it off the original owner in 2002. He had racked up only 6000 miles since 1978. 360 Automatic, triple green color(vinyl roof, paint and interior).

Previous Mopars (I wish I had kept): 1959 Bel. 2 door, 1964 Dodge 2 door hardtop, 69 Road Runner Hardtop, 1971 340/Auto Duster, Yellow/deluxe bench interior(purchased Brand New)

Still having fun.
transman

Welcome aboard transman. You'll find owners of all kinds of cars here, even if they aren't all A Bodies. And everybody is welcome. :) There are at least a couple of other Canucks on here from the Langley area, so you should be able to meet some new Mopar nuts.

Welcome transman, I have the same kind of list of car's I have owned.
And my son's will never let me live it down.
I am looking for my next A body to put on the streets.
Jump on in and enjoy.

And happy fathers day to you if you are one. :thumbup:

I am. :toothy7:

Welcome to the site...just live across the pond from ya :thumbup:

pic4.JPG

Welcome! I like the triple green cars. My brother is in to the challengers, I'm into a bodies, which keeps us out of each other's faces! (you know how family is right?) Post some pics. What happened to the duster? :hello1:

hey transman, welcome I'm a new member also and had a question right out of the gate, I had immediate response from the members which helped a lot. so don't hesitate to ask these people anything and have fun here

racy

Nice to see a fellow BC'er here on the site. I live in Chilliwack, just down the road from you. These guys will help you out with any questions you have. Graminizer

Thanks for the welcome guys. I've been looking around and there's lots of good information here.
To Dartnut: With a new kid, the Duster had to go. I had it for about 4 years and had a ball with it. Replacement car wasn't a hot rod (72 Monte Carlo, nice but--). Sold the Duster to some kid who banged it up quickly and then put a rod through the block. Last I heard about the car (about a year after I sold it) the kid totalled it. Sad to see it go, but remember in the 70"s they like all others were only cars. You can't keep them all, and who was to know that they would become what they've become today.
Graminizer, I'll probably see you around at the car shows. Will be in the MOPAR show in Langley in July, and the KMS Show in Abbotsford in August. Of course, the LANGLEY CRUISE-IN is a must.

transman8)

Welcome aboard, what you say is so true. Back then they were just old cars to us and they were sold cheap to buy something newer. If we only knew then what we know now!

Hi all you Mopar fans, I have a 70 Dart Swinger with a 440 and Fireball trans. This is my first time here and love everything Mopar.My car was built in Windsor Ont. and came with 340 4spd,but I bought the car 11 years ago in Montreal and have building on it eversince.Looking forward to talking to anybody Mopar.

-
Back