[FOR SALE] Complete 7 1/4 rear end

-

Andrew vanman87

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Complete 7 1/4 rear end out of my duster absolutely nothing wrong with it complete brake system you both shock plates ... Not looking to break the bank here but I cannot ship just message me with an offer located in San Diego local pickup only... It's a solid rear end someone probably could use it the drums on it are brand new... Shoot me off or I won't be offended I promise

IMG_20240511_093903715.jpg

IMG_20240511_093910380.jpg

IMG_20240511_093914276.jpg

Any idea what gear ration or whether its open or sure grip?

I've sold a couple of them lately for around $100 just to move them down the road. Easy sale at that price. If it has 10" drums they work on an 8-3/4 small bolt rear also...

I doubt it's a sure grip... It drove fine in my duster but I never power breaked it.. currently had a slant 6 in it.. my guess is it's not a sure grip given that 7 and 1/4 sure grips are extremely rare... Not sure the drum size but I can get a measuring tape for it... The rear end just seemed in too good a shape to just throw in my dumpster... I'm looking to give it to a good home... I wanted to put make offer on the ad but of course the moderators are demanding that I put some type of price on it... Kind of dumb because it's only worth what somebody's willing to pay for it... And I have no idea what that is... Probably not a lot... Somebody swing by San Diego and come get this

Seriously? We're startin 50 questions for a rear
Apologies for the inquisition but if it has a suregrip in it I would offer $100 to pull then ship it to me. I have the 7.25 in my 69 318 and that would make a nice addition! wouldn't you agree?
IMG_20150808_180747.jpg

It came from my 71 Plymouth duster... Absolutely nothing wrong with that mechanically... I just upgraded to an a body 8 and 3/4... For my 340 stroker build in a year ... ( That's the reason for me getting rid of it it drove fine with it

-
Back