China company interested in purchasing FCM

-
TRUMP! STOP THIS NONSENSE NOW!!!!!
He can't. Chrysler/Fiat isn't an American company. The buy out is just a big business deal with huge profits. He would be all over that. Remember where he came from.

From what I understand, the Chinese only wanted Jeep and the offer was way to low.

Who really gives a damn? Mopar ceased to exist a long time ago. Now all they have is trucks, jeeps and overpriced supercars no one but the rich can afford.

Who really gives a damn? Mopar ceased to exist a long time ago. Now all they have is trucks, jeeps and overpriced supercars no one but the rich can afford.
Yep!
May 1st 1998
The day Mercedes took over, Bob Eaton laughed all the way to the bank.
I remember the day well.
Lee Iacocca said he should have appointed Bob Lutz instead. Things would have been way different, and Chrysler would never have been sold.

F'n sell em! Pres. Trump, just make them build US spec Jeeps here.

Yep!
May 1st 1998
The day Mercedes took over, Bob Eaton laughed all the way to the bank.
I remember the day well.
Lee Iacocca said he should have appointed Bob Lutz instead. Things would have been way different, and Chrysler would never have been sold.

I remember that day, I was visiting Indy Foundry and the plant manager there made the announcement... They tried to spin it as a "merger of equals"... I knew it was bad... Never opened my new "Diamler" swatch that they gave out...

Trucks and Jeeps are the only two platforms making a profit for FCA... They would be foolish to give up either one of them...

-
Back