Edmonton Canada Recon

-

clementine

Flight risk
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hellooooooo FABO!

If there are any members in the Edmonton BC area that want to fufill their desire to be agent 86 from "Get Smart" then PM me for details.

I need to follow up on a lead that i may or may not of thrown away 5K.

No need to pack heat or a blackjack, but be prepared to appear like you are interested in purchasing a bicycle.

I can't put any more details as it might be picked up by the algorithm.

(ALL HAIL THE ALGORITHM)

Clem.
TIY

Edmonton BC or Alberta? Hoping for a happy ending for you! Damn...
Ah my geographical knowledge of our northern neighbors shines...

Alberta.

It should be ok, but id be lying if i said there is any confidence to that statement.

The mission entails a visit to a downtown building is all.

Not trying to be too cloak n dagger, but if i post details, it seems to show on a Google search.

FABO is popular yknow.

Hellooooooo FABO!

If there are any members in the Edmonton BC area that want to fufill their desire to be agent 86 from "Get Smart" then PM me for details.

I need to follow up on a lead that i may or may not of thrown away 5K.

No need to pack heat or a blackjack, but be prepared to appear like you are interested in purchasing a bicycle.

I can't put any more details as it might be picked up by the algorithm.

(ALL HAIL THE ALGORITHM)

Clem.
TIY
I'll call you on my shoe phone.
BTW, I am also 5 hours south of Edmonton like George is.
Show me a current picture of agent 99 or I'll know you're from KAOS.
The chief and I can time travel to Edmonton in a jiffy if Larabee drives.

I'll call you on my shoe phone.
BTW, I am also 5 hours south of Edmonton like George is.
Show me a current picture of agent 99 or I'll know you're from KAOS.
The chief and I can time travel to Edmonton in a jiffy if Larabee drives.
Don't forget to include Hymie!

You get scammed?
Well not yet per say. There is the potential and if i had a little more insider info...ie a dirty eyeball on the situation...i would be more comfortable. I am hesitant to roll out the full story quite yet. It's really not all that exciting.

But....

It involves 5K
A company that promises to deliver but outside a 90 day period, which puts me in a tough spot to have any recourse (credit card company rules) (or is it 120 days?....i thought it was 90).

Do you own a trenchcoat and a dick tracy hat?

PM me if you are thinking about it.

Twist my arm :)

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_8207.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

Thanks Steve,
He is a handful at a year and a half, but we keep telling ourselves.....6 more months.

A company that promises to deliver but outside a 90 day period, which puts me in a tough spot to have any recourse (credit card company rules) (or is it 120 days?....i thought it was 90).
It depends on your provider... I recently went through an ordeal over $900... First time I've ever gone through contesting a charge through a CC company...

It had been close to 90 days of emails to every company contact I could track down with minimal response... I was concerned about timing out on going through my credit card company so I contacted my provider, the rep said they have no time limit as long as there is documented attempts at resolution... With that I told the rep that I was going to give it a few more weeks & sent off another volley of emails...... I had documented over 30 phone calls, over 70 Emails including a number of "Executives"...

Went I submitted my file with lots of screen shots & phone logs to the CC provider I was given the standard disclaimer of no promises.. Within a week the money was back in my account with a note that the claim wasn't finalized & they might still pull the $$$ back out of my account... It took a full 90 days before the company responded & their response was a joke... They claimed I had never contacted them....

I responded within a couple days I received notice the claim was setting in my favor....

Good Luck with your situation...

-
Back