Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When I worked for Orkin in HI we used the heck out of that stuff. You used to have a pesticide license to buy it not anymore. One of the few things that takes out carpenter bees and everything else that has a exoskeleton. Dries them out actually not a fast kill.
Thanks Ray good to know. I've never used it before but need to read the directions before I use it.

Doesnt take much I go two ounces per qt, just so there is residual for the year.

We got space for ya. Come down here use us as a base camp while you do some research. You can have a whole building to yourself. Of course there is some occasional gunfire!
Sounds good thanks John. I would enjoy the visit and would like to help stuff that center console in your Demon.
I'm stuck here for at least another year then I think I will do some traveling.

Doubt you will find this there.
1714396186641.png

NE thing for sure. Surprised it is around here. You ever see their cream ales good stuff, but not light.

Wow, looks like I need to do some back reading this morning.
About to leave to my cyropractor apartment and just wanted to stop in and say howdy, prayers for all the lost lives in Oklahoma.. 5 and one was a couple month old child..

Morning!
My apologies for missing this morning’s weather report. Other stuff on my mind. I hate my crazy family.
My sister is raising a stink over moms estate. Getting a lawyer involved. Thats cool, its going to cost her. And i wont be out a dime. We were waiving executor’s fees. Not now, maxing it out. And demanding moms jewellery back, to be put in the estate. Doesent hurt just her, but the entire family. Bring it on!

Morning!
My apologies for missing this morning’s weather report. Other stuff on my mind. I hate my crazy family.
My sister is raising a stink over moms estate. Getting a lawyer involved. Thats cool, its going to cost her. And i wont be out a dime. We were waiving executor’s fees. Not now, maxing it out. And demanding moms jewellery back, to be put in the estate. Doesent hurt just her, but the entire family. Bring it on!
That's sad Frank.

-
Back