Hey Cheese monkeys

-

sublimeswinger

SUBLIME Senior Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of your fallen hero.

spencer1_112907_360.jpg

Becareful, people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Who did the Cowboys lose too? and by how many points? and didn't the Cowboys have their first string QB in the game the whole game?

Anyone, no matter how good they are can lose on any given Sunday, or Thurdays in this case.

Being a poor winner is a sure sign of a poor loser.

Not a Packer fan, for that matter not an NFL fan, but I do dislike poor winners. A gracious winner is the true sign of a sportsman which we see very little now-a-days.

The most gracious winners I have ever seen in any or major sport is Drag Racing. Which is why they have the best losers also.

Chuck

It was alot closer than you might think. Sublimeswinger woulda been cryin' in in his oatmeal this morning if GB had come out with a better game plan to start and not given up that first pick.

Becareful, people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Who did the Cowboys lose too? and by how many points? and didn't the Cowboys have their first string QB in the game the whole game?

Anyone, no matter how good they are can lose on any given Sunday, or Thurdays in this case.

Being a poor winner is a sure sign of a poor loser.

Not a Packer fan, for that matter not an NFL fan, but I do dislike poor winners.

Chuck

I guess you are saying we should never celebrate when our favorite team wins ????? Geesh , that would be boring..... I don't know a sports fan alive that does not " rag " his competitor some.... That's the whole point of competitive games....

I'm not exactly what I'd consider a "chees head," but I HATE Dallas! I was talking **** about the Cowboys yesterday, and payed the price today. All in good fun. :toothy7:

To bad Dallas had to get most their yardage with bs pass interference calls. If I was playing, TO would have been on his butt more than his feet. He's not that good.

Go Pack

Uh, (cough, cough), had to resurrect this and see if we can get this reviewed in the booth, since we're down to the playoffs now and

DALLAS AIN'T IN IT!!!!

But Green Bay is!!

Woo hooo!!!!

I like ANYBODY that plays Dallas. Guess they can watch the game with the Steelers, Skins, and the rest.

-
Back