Price On A Factory 318 Poly 4bbl. Intake Manifold?

-

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Can any of you guys that are in the know, tell me what a factory, cast iron, 4bbl. intake manifold for a Carter AFB, are selling for in this modern day and age?
I have a lead on one, with an unknown number AFB on it.
Don't know if i should get it or not.
Haven't had one of these in decades.
Thank's in advance.

I was trying to selling 1 for my nephew with the factory carb. Was asking $400.00 usd for it. A few tire kickers and loonie loos. Sold for $300.00 usd. Kim

I bought a dual four off eBay for 400 a few years ago.

Can any of you guys that are in the know, tell me what a factory, cast iron, 4bbl. intake manifold for a Carter AFB, are selling for in this modern day and age?

How much is it worth to you? If you're building something with a poly and need it, it may be worth more than if you're just trying to buy it for cheap to flip for a few bucks.

Last edited:
I disagree with the "plus". Since news ones ARE available, the closer you get to that new price, the more the new makes sense.
Actually no, you would think that would be the case but over on the poly forums, you put an AFB factory 4 barrel up for 400, it’ll be gone in a day. Some of the others can reach 800 plus

Actually no, you would think that would be the case but over on the poly forums, you put an AFB factory 4 barrel up for 400, it’ll be gone in a day. Some of the others can reach 800 plus

Well dang. Go 500 then. LOL

I did a search over on the B Bodies site, and yes, they are selling in the $400.00 + range.
I wouldn't have thunk that, from back in the day, when i had a few of them for sale.
I'm gonna go get this one tomorrow morning.

Search Results for Query: Poly 318 intake | For B Bodies Only Classic Mopar Forum

The new version cast in aluminum are an improvement they claim and also costs like $800 is it? The Weiand of old bring $500 up. Yes that OEM cast intake can bring $400 easy but not always local.
Heck that Jack in the Box burger costs me $7 other day.

-
Back