‘67 Dart GT

-

Westside Willy

Reaction score
Hi all. Brought this home a couple days ago. 273, originally 2brl but came with an Eddy 500. A904. 7-1/4 2.96? Gears. Supposed to be a Texas car. Factory Airtemp. Looking forward to learning some body work skills. 99% rust free but has some bumps and bruises. Original 13” wheels. Came with a ton of extras. A body 8-3/4, spare 318 and a bunch of ‘68 Dart parts. Hello to my old pal Pauly!

IMG_1388.jpeg

IMG_1377.jpeg

IMG_1381.jpeg

20240915_150159.jpeg

20240915_150231.jpeg

20240915_150329.jpeg

Be aware there are a few "1 year only" items about the car. I don't remember for sure, I believe later doors interchange, but that the window regulators are actually different. The rear bumper is only year with the reverse lights in the bumper, the tail light buckets are a bit smaller than 68-9. Of course no side reflectors or markers. The headlights are mounted slightly narrower, IE you cannot put a 68-9 grille on one without relocating the headlight mountings.

68 is first year of dash VIN, but neither 67 nor 8 are "numbers matching" as the body numbers are not partial vin, rather, they are an internal factory number. You can justify the body numbers to the vin if you have the build sheet and certicard I believe.

69 is first year of "matchiing numbers" AKA it does have partial vin on the body and engine, don't know about transmission.

If you do not have a service manual, run over to MyMopar.com and dance around. I believe you can download both the factory manual and the parts manual

Good to see you signed up here Westside Willy! Best Mopar A body site I have found. Will have to get over to see your new project soon!!

-
Back