-
Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasfouraker

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for narrow and .010 under rod and main bearings. Brand don’t matter, coated don’t matter. Looking for a 4” eagle crank for a magnum 408.

Just need the right size that allows for enough radius clearance on the crank.

Looking to buy, trade, trade plus cash.......whatever works

I have a set of durabond pdp-25 cam bearings

.001 sealed power main bearings
4999ma1

Thanks!

Thomas

Just ordered a set King race rod bearing race series -.011 P/N shipping on the 16th
King Bearings XP Race Rod Bearings N .011 CHRYSLER 273ci - 340ci CR 805XPN 011

Hello Brian,

My name is Hanz and I'm a build adviser and a sales rep here at Real Street Performance.

First off thank you for your order with us, it is greatly appreciated! I just wanted to reach out directly and let you know when you can expect your order to be shipped.

We needed to have your rod bearings ordered in from King prior to shipping and everything will be here and ready to ship to you by the 16th.

You should receive an item fulfillment email automatically when your package ships out later that day!
RgRiBDBcPlcDc3BjQgpgIdz8ImB9FDuIUhBicmlhbkB2cmQuY29tLmF1WAQAAAAB

Did you check Rock Auto?

I have checked there and signed up to be notified when they return in stock.
Rock Auto has impressed me with the selection of products they carry.

Just ordered a set King race rod bearing race series -.011 P/N shipping on the 16th
King Bearings XP Race Rod Bearings N .011 CHRYSLER 273ci - 340ci CR 805XPN 011

Hello Brian,

My name is Hanz and I'm a build adviser and a sales rep here at Real Street Performance.

First off thank you for your order with us, it is greatly appreciated! I just wanted to reach out directly and let you know when you can expect your order to be shipped.

We needed to have your rod bearings ordered in from King prior to shipping and everything will be here and ready to ship to you by the 16th.

You should receive an item fulfillment email automatically when your package ships out later that day!
RgRiBDBcPlcDc3BjQgpgIdz8ImB9FDuIUhBicmlhbkB2cmQuY29tLmF1WAQAAAAB

Real Street is actually pretty close to me. Might reach out to them and see if they could gather some more quickly. How long total did you have to wait for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back