05 Boss Shinoda Mustang

-
Not the Boss Shinoda Mustangs, THis is an offical BOSS licensed by ford.

THEWHITEZOMBIE said:
Xanth said:
Not the Boss Shinoda Mustangs, THis is an offical BOSS licensed by ford.
That shouldnt mean they have to put them lame stickers on it :roll:

Those Stickers are the same style that were used on the 60s and 70s boss Mustangs.

they are similar but the boss stripes weren't so overbearing

mini-Prohidney_Boss_302_800.jpg

Haha, that's great Guitar Jones. If it's not a Mach 1 or Cobra I hate the Mustang. Those 65s and whatnot are EVERYWHERE! The "oh so rare" GT500 is farily common! I saw at least 5 at the last car show and there are like 2 or 3 in my home town. The Mach 1s are just as common. At least those cars had good power plants, though. I'm definitely not much of a fan of the new ones. They're better than the previous ones, but the fog lights make it looks like it has huge nostrils (and not in a good Trans Am type way either) and on the new GT500 the foglights look like a bucked tooth kid with a goofy grin. My experience with Fords hasn't been good, either. So as everyone goes on praising the new Mustangs I'll be the quiet one in the back day dreaming about my Mopar and what it would do to that Mustang.

Doesn't look like you are getting much for the extra $15K over a standard Mustang GT!!

Well Said, when my '85 Rustang made its final trip to the crusher everything made noise except the horn. I had some fun with the old girl but you really can't get sentimental over a box-on-wheels with a 302. Too bad they could not have kept Mr. Shinoda at the drawing board. Their loss.

(I STILL think the '68 and '69s are drop-dead-gorgeous... but I'd rather drive a DUSTER!) -LY

It may be a nice car but I agree with Dave. Just look at what little they do to it for $15,000. I could make a nice living by installing a set of springs, tires and wheels, stripes, spoilers, ecm, and shifter at 15 grand a pop. One guy could do this in a day. Man I'd even throw in a kickin stereo system.
Lets see "Lambeth Charger". Naw. Guess I just don't have the name for it.

Good looking car but the stripes take away from it. A little too radical in my opinion

I am an old fart who loves the old muscle and I do like the 67-70 Mustangs. Here is my buddies 67 Pro Street Stang that I put a 460 roller motor together for it. Yes I love my Mopars but this Stang does sound and look sweet. :thumleft: Ron

50720770.jpg

tahts what a mustang should look like not this new crap a buddy of mine has a 03 mustang and something went wrong with his steering pump last week a $500 part for a 2 year old car thats just lame i'd take an old mopar any day

You are so right. If FoMoCo would put one tenth of the $ into QA that they put into hype they would be worth buying. I got VERY good at repairing my '85 rustang because it would not go 10k miles without something important breaking! I was on a first name basis with the trainy bolts for a reason. I could go on all day about those things. And don't even get me started about their power window motors......!

F.O.R.D: Just say NO! -LY

-
Back