09 charger lug pattern????

-

69cudafla

Reaction score
i got a 09 charger se yesterday and i want to get new rims but i don't know th elug pattern size i wanna say 5X4 an 1/2 but i'm not 100% any help?

I dont think its 4.5 inch bolt pattern, I think it very close but not the same so 4.5 inch bolt pattern wheels will not work. If I remember its a metric bolt pattern from Daimler....someone else here will know for sure

they are 5x115. 114.3 is equal to 5x4.5, even though it is that close it still isnt safe or smart to put a 5x4.5 on there. 5x115 only!

i think it is 5x115 and 5x4.5 is 5x114.3 i believe. so you might be able to bolt 4.5 on and vice versa and would pbly work but if you are ordering new ones get 115 lol. i think there was a thread about puttin the 115s on our 4.5 and with a little fileing to oblong the holes it worked u just gotta be carefull

they are 5x115. 114.3 is equal to 5x4.5, even though it is that close it still isnt safe or smart to put a 5x4.5 on there. 5x115 only!

Yep, they are 5x115... now go find some cool new wheels!

i started a thread cause i wanted to put the srt8 wheels on my car but the patterns are slightly different someone was talking about a lug that may make it doable or something i dont remember search srt-8 wheels on a dart

there are wheel adaptor plates. you bolt them on to your studs then the rims bolt on to that so it changes it from 115 to 114.3(5X4.5). it might change your off set a little though

the minimum wheel diameter that you can use is 17". i was going to put a set of drag radials that were mounted up on super coupe wheels on my wifes magnum. they will not clear the brakes.

i wanna put the 17's on there and the tires are brand new they still have nipples on the tread. but i can't find any good black rims.

-
Back