1/4 window weatherstripping

-

66dartdave

Reaction score
Anyone found any place that has the rear quarter window weather stripping for 73-76 Darts/Scamps? I have a 74 Scamp. I ordered some for a 72 - that's all the further the Paddock went - and they are way too short and too narrow. I'm wondering if weatherstripping for a B-body would work. I'd sure appreciate some help on these. Surely someone else has had to deal with this problem, too.

Thanks,

dave

I'll take another look at Year One, but I don't think they go up to 74. I'll see if I can find soft seal's web site, if they have one.

Anyone else?

Thanks,

dave

I may be wrong but i belive that 70-Whatever are all the same my driver door is off a 70 dart fit fine,i would think that all the small things would work as sell! :scratch:

I was thinking the same thing 70's stuff should all be close enough to work. I ordered a pair from the Paddock - supposed to be for a 72 - that's as far as they went. They were too short and not wide enough. I should check the package and make sure they sent me the 72 stuff.

dave

Just heard from RPM Restoration Parts, Inc. They don't have anything and doesn't know if anything else would work because they are not familiar with the shape of the Scamp quarter window. Wanted to know if I could bring it by at the Mopar Nats, and see if anything would match up. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the Nats. So, guess I'm dead in the water at this point. He offered that if I would send him one they would look at it and see if a reproduction would be possible. I can't get the rubber off in one piece - dead in the water again.

dave

-
Back