1/64 Brazilian Dart Charger Hot Wheels

-

SpikeWills69

Live Free or Die
Reaction score
Has anyone seen these 1/64 Brazilian Dart Chargers from Hot Wheels? They look very cool and I was excited to find this in Walmart. I hadn't seen them before and it says it is a new 2014 edition. :blob:

Sorry that the packaging makes it look distorted, which it really isn't. It does not have any tail lights though. Cool car. Is this a brand new offering?
:cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_7217.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_7218.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_7219.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_7220.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_7221.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_7222.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_7223.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 185
when i saw these i was like wow. its a new casting for 2014. i dug thru the racks and got 3. one for my collection, one for my kid to play with, and one to drill the roof for a small cotter pin to make a christmas ornament out of.

when i saw these i was like wow. its a new casting for 2014. i dug thru the racks and got 3. one for my collection, one for my kid to play with, and one to drill the roof for a small cotter pin to make a christmas ornament out of.

That's super, I could only find one. Going to try another store tomorrow, since I need a couple more for grandsons.

I just wished someone would make MORE Mopar cars in 1/87th scale!

Wow what size is 1/87th scale ? Hot wheels are 1/64th scale. Just an FYI this scale was pioneered by a diecast company in new york by the name of Winross before the advent of hot wheels in 1968.

Winross still manufactures their models in the USA. They make 18 wheeler models as promos, and will do custom advertizing. The print logos they use are silk screened paint. Winross still doesnt put plastic windows in their rigs as a nod to the original ones that didnt have them.

Theres a large collectors market for winross truck models. I had one as a little boy that was howard johnsons livery. I am trying to find a nice one of the same vintage for my die cast collection to remember the old days when i was growing up.

-
Back