#1 Best Web

-

dave273dart

Reaction score
This is by far the very best Mopar Web that I have ever encountered. They are the most helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of talking with. It seems that many of them are always eager to assist in so many ways, parts info, pics and looking for parts that they might have. In addition, offering very low costs or in some cases, free. This is what the world is all about, treating your fellow man and women with kindness and lending a help hand when times are tough or just anytime.

Dave

I have to agree...FABO members are (by far) the nicest group of men and women on the net! Without the members of this forum, I would have never finished my cuda!

I agree with you Dave and this is coming from a guy that bleeds Chevy Orange, but happened to have bought a 65 Cuda. This site and it's people are outstanding.8)

We bicker sometimes but that's because we are a family. This place is everything that you're saying that it is and more. Here's the FABO

Welcome. For your information, this kind of brotherly respect has been going on for several years and working toward what it is today. Hang around and you will be amazed at the good stuff that happens here. Sometimes the Mods are good guys.....LMAO !!!

Hehehehe The Mods are Always good guys, And we will fix your posts to reflect it. LOL

I have to agree 100%, I don't post here often but I have always been treated like a friend. I just told another member tonight, my Valiant has been sitting since I bought it 4 years ago, if not for this site my interest would have been long gone.

I love this site and great members! Here's to 'ya FABO!:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

Welcome. For your information, this kind of brotherly respect has been going on for several years and working toward what it is today. Hang around and you will be amazed at the good stuff that happens here. Sometimes the Mods are good guys.....LMAO !!!

Hehehehe The Mods are Always good guys, And we will fix your posts to reflect it. LOL
Just messing with you Small Block :toothy10:

I love this site and great members! Here's to 'ya FABO!:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

Here here j-miller :drinkers: Lets have one together :drinkers: to this great site

lmao Small Block :toothy10:

I have always gotten swift, reliable answers to all my queries on this site.

"You guys are the best, man.

Sorry, I'm gettin' a little soppy.

Yep, feels like family.

I found this site years back from a feature pic I saw in Mopar Muscle, I believe, of a wicked, blue fastback barracuda with the website listed, but for the life of me, I have never seen another pic of that car nor heard who owns it.

Where is that car by the way?

I have always gotten swift, reliable answers to all my queries on this site.

"You guys are the best, man.

Sorry, I'm gettin' a little soppy.

I did'nt know we had queeries on this site.
We have a Mopar babes section, but no queeries.Ha, ha.

Yes, I am bored, sorry.

If we all lived close enough I sure would buy a round or two. Best bunch of gents I have ever talked to. "Y'all take care now. This is my California southern accent. Gotta get back to my wiring.

Dave

Yep, feels like family.

I found this site years back from a feature pic I saw in Mopar Muscle, I believe, of a wicked, blue fastback barracuda with the website listed, but for the life of me, I have never seen another pic of that car nor heard who owns it.

Where is that car by the way?

I believe the 'cuda you are talking about is the one that belongs to Barracuda340S, Brett Johnson in Iowa. He is one of the original members, but I haven't seen him on the board for some time now. I do know I wouldn't want to come up against his car in a heads up race. He would beat me by 3 seconds.

Jack

-
Back