-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sublime green

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all, I just recently got my 71 duster home and started to see just how bad my floors were and, well, I need whole floor. I really don't want to go through shipping and all. Local pickup is preferred. I am in Owings Maryland 20736 and would prefer original and correctly removed metal over the $500 AMD 1 piece floor. If anyone has any info on what other cars I could use for a floor it would be great. I would have to assume all dusters, demons and dart sports but not to sure as far as barracudas and darts/valiants. Any help or leads would be great, thanks. This is what I am looking for just want factory metal.

https://www.autometaldirect.com/sto...n-/67-69-Barracuda-Floor-Pan-Full67-71Valiant

Pretty much any 67-76 two door A body will have the same floor setup I think. The easiest way to tell would be to see what AMD lists their floor to fit. By the way, by the time you find a good used floor and drill out all those spot welds, the new AMD one might seem cheap.
:)

Hi
Don't blame you for trying to find original metal. It will fit like it should, look like it should and is made from much better metal. I have an excellent used original complete full floor pan with the hump correctly removed by drilling the spot welds from a 69 Swinger i just decided to sell. I also have an excellent used original full trunk pan removed the same way and the pan under the rear seat. I am in PA not that far from you for pick-up PM sent

This is what I'm dealing with guys and would like a factory floor to go back in. the front floors are flimsy so I figure I'll get the whole thing or it can be in 2 pieces, I know they re-pop those also. Going to need a section of the metal under the rear seat also. Basically I need a parts car with a good floor and a patch for the trunk where there spare goes. On top of all that I need rockers and the trunk extensions, I have quarter patches.
IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

Thanks Chas... I have a couple of pans, but they are still in cars. No timetable to get them out. Shipping is easy for me using greyhound. About $70 across the country on the last one I sent.

You can't use any floorpan from a 67-76 A body. Pans from Darts and Scamps, 113" wb, are a 2 piece unit with a seam in the rear footwell area. Dusters are a 1 piece pan

For a Duster, you need to find a pan from a 108" wheelbase car for those years. Try to find one from a year relatively close to yours. Seat belt locataion vary so patching becomes an issue.

108" cars
Duster, Demon, Dart Sport, 67-69 Valiants, 70-74 Valiant 4 Doors

You have your work cut out for you. You need a floor pan and what I call the up and over pan. It's going to be lots of patch work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back