10.0 sec. /6

-

7172 duster

7172 duster
Legendary Member
Reaction score
watch

Those are always cool to see. I saw one called the "Buzzin' Half Dozen" boy was it awesome to watch!! Killed a 440 six pack lol

Those are always cool to see. I saw one called the "Buzzin' Half Dozen" boy was it awesome to watch!! Killed a 440 six pack lol

Buzzin Half Dozen is Mike Jeffries and he is a killer racer with a very cool consistent car. The Arrow is Dale Rose and it ran a string of low 10.0's all weekend. He was my second round opponent in the 10.0 index class. Oh yeah I watched him go across the scales on Satrurday at 1950lbs with driver.

LOVE IT !!!
I shall try and dig out some pics of those crazy Aussies and their 265ci straight six hemis- they have these things running in the 8's without much hassle, serious strong motor! Somewhere I have a sound clip of one making 450 HP with just a carb, it sounds wild at 7500 RPM!
Did you ever see the Aussie Centura, oh man what an ugly car that was- unfortunately it was designed by the french- but with a hemi six and a turbo you're in the 8's!!!
I have one of these motors sitting here in bits, just needs some pistons and a cam and some time and TLC
Problem is the dang thing is 3 " longer than a domestic V8 and my old A body is cut up enough already..
6's RULE!!
Check this Aussie Valient out-http://www.moparsunday.com/VGPacer.htm

-
Back