-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven190

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
After some trial fitting I found out that I need the 10" X 2.5" backing plates for the 8 3/4" rear axle. Most likely off of a B body car. I need both sides.
Shipping to Omaha
Thanks

After some trial fitting I found out that I need the 10" X 2.5" backing plates for the 8 3/4" rear axle. Most likely off of a B body car. I need both sides.
Shipping to Omaha
Thanks

Did you find your 10 inch B Plates? I'm in Spirit Lake, Iowa, and we will be going to Council Bluffs within the next month. PM me, as I can send a photo of what I have. Best. Old Dart 66

Volare or Aspen .. those are the ones i used .............10 X 2.5
Actually, these came off of a pickup truck with an 8-3/4. I bought the set from a member in Wisconsin. I will send a photo tomorrow with a width on the shoes to be sure. Unless you are working, already, with someone else. Don't want to step on anyone's toes. Best. Old Dart 66

Shipping to Omaha
Thanks
Hey Steven. I measured the shoes, and they are 2.5 inch shoes. The backing plates are 10 inch x 5 hole from an 8-3/4 Differential. The differential was out of a pickup. I'm in Spirit Lake, and I will be going to Sx City, Sx City Plating within the next few weeks to pick up my bumpers. We may be in Council Bluffs to see some friends.....maybe? If you want to make a trip to Sx City, I can leave the backing plates with those guys, and you can pick them up there, or I can ship. They will need to be cleaned up a small bit, but are in sound condition...just dirty from use and sitting around. Let me know if you are interested in the plan. You can PM me, and we can discuss a value. Best. Old Dart 66

Thanks for the offer, I found a set. Sorry this is a little late. Glad to know you are around. There was someone else from NE Iowa looking for a plater in that area.
Thanks good luck on your project

Thanks for the offer, I found a set. Sorry this is a little late. Glad to know you are around. There was someone else from NE Iowa looking for a plater in that area.
Thanks good luck on your project
Good enough. Glad you found what you needed. You wouldn't happen to have a set of 7-1/4 Differential, 4 hole x 10 inch x 1-3/4 shoe backing plates? I need a set for my 7-1/4 S.G. Best. Old Dart 66.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back