Status
Not open for further replies.

xLURKxDOGx

"An angel fat, at satan's feast"
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for either 1 or a set. I bought a set from craigslist and it turns out 1 had a drum with lugs cast into it and the other was a slide off drum. I need the one where the drum comes off without the lugs. I found one at a junkyard but it must have been from a 9"??. Ive never seen this and im not sure if theyre hard to find??? Looking to do this this weekend and will pay to have this 2 day shipped if anyone has one.

Thanks again!!

I have these. early seventies small bolt pattern drums, ten inch, finned. And spindles. 400 miles east of you.

Attachments

• 100_5118.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 206
  • 100_5119.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 187
  • 100_5120.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 174
... I need the one where the drum comes off without the lugs...

They did not come this way. You need to use a swage cutter to cut the drum from the swaged over studs. I have a set of front 10" drums and knuckles, but I do not think you need them.

I have these taken off of a Low miles restored 71 Demon 340 car. The backing plates are loaded with brake shoes and cylinders. I converted to SSBC disc brakes. I have sold the hubs. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_1132.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_1130.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1131.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 178
I have these taken off of a Low miles restored 71 Demon 340 car. The backing plates are loaded with brake shoes and cylinders. I converted to SSBC disc brakes. I have sold the hubs. PM me if interested.

I need whats in picture 2 and 3 below the drum, if you will part with them??

Jake

They did not come this way. You need to use a swage cutter to cut the drum from the swaged over studs. I have a set of front 10" drums and knuckles, but I do not think you need them.

Im looking for the hub that is in picture 2 and 3 below the drum that 72dart posted, if you do have them ill pay up for them since i am in a pickle :pale:

Why don't you just cut the swages off & use the hub ? The Mopar front drum assemblies were swaged together from the factory. I've seen the hub/drum assemblies separated and allowed to float....

I'm a bit confused as to what you need...Hmmm...PM sent.

Why don't you just cut the swages off & use the hub ? The Mopar front drum assemblies were swaged together from the factory. I've seen the hub/drum assemblies separated and allowed to float....

Or just have the drum turned and run it?

Thanks for all the help!! These people are life savers!!! :cheers::prayer::prayer:

Jake

I am sorry for the confusion on what you needed. I should have edited the hubs out of those two pics because I sold them to another member here about a month ago. I thought you were interested in drums. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back