[WANTED] 10" front drum/hub for 1969 Dart w/ 5x4" bolt pattern.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerW

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys:

I need to obtain said part. I specifically need the front hub, but I will take the entire thing. However, I think shipping would be significantly less for just the hub if you don't mind to seperate. No spun races please. Must be 10", cannot use 9" parts. Thank you.

this will probably get erased but that drum and hub assembly should fit in a usps large flat rate box that ships for 22.45.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The following recipients have reached their maximum allowed inbox limit: TylerW.

Hey guys:

I need to obtain said part. I specifically need the front hub, but I will take the entire thing. However, I think shipping would be significantly less for just the hub if you don't mind to seperate. No spun races please. Must be 10", cannot use 9" parts. Thank you.
As promised here is the drum I have. 10" x 2 1/2" small bolt pattern, 7/16" right hand studs. Still has dampener spring. Should clean up OK, bearings, cap, seal and grease still intact. Number stamped on rear of hub appears to be 65781R. Came off a '67 Dart as I recall. $25 plus shipping?

1671661592231.png

I have a set as well if you need more

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back