Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
Here are some parts leftover from parts cars I did. $10 per item or 3 for $20. I will combine shipping on multiple orders and parts are in Walton NY 13856. update on parts sold: h l bucket, both license plate lights, e brake mechanism, bracket from rad sup to k frame, both ignition key covers, and tail light bezel.

PXL_20231106_225732265.jpg

Last edited:
I hate to be the bad news poster here, and I know all of us wish him well and keeping Woody in our prayers, but as we all know I must delete all the post of commentary in this for sale thread..
I am sure we all understand.

Here are some parts leftover from parts cars I did. $10 per item or 3 for $20. I will combine shipping on multiple orders and parts are in Walton NY 13856. update on parts sold: h l bucket, both license plate lights, e brake mechanism, bracket from rad sup to k frame, both ignition key covers, and tail light bezel.

View attachment 1716163752
What are the 3 brackets in the bottom right corner for? I found one like this in the trunk of a project car purchase, and would like to know it's use. Thanks in advance for any help,

Hi Stephen, not sure if you got my pm or not, but ill take the 67 cuda tail light metal piece. To the lower left of chrome ignition bezel.
Shoot me a USPS shipping total to Lakefield Ontario K0L2H0(those are zeros)
Cheers
Steve

Wanna move this stuff along. what's left are the 2 front bumper bracket pieces, the splash shield, 2 hood latch pies sold as one, and the three motor to transmission braces on the bottom left. all reduced to $5 each or $25 for all of what's left plus shipping. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back