10 worst cars only STUPID people would buy...

-
I made it to the second car on the list before I clicked off. I can't stand Scotty Kilmer. What a braying jackass.

The guy has a number of annoying traits. First is his squeaky voice, then his spastic mannerisms, followed by his ugly appearance capped off with the stupid looking John Lennon type glasses. Even if he made sense, his presentation is so ugly and distracting, I couldn’t concentrate on the content. It is like a dude with a huge mole on his face. It is hard to ignore the hairy mole when you look at the dude.

The guy has a number of annoying traits. First is his squeaky voice, then his spastic mannerisms, followed by his ugly appearance capped off with the stupid looking John Lennon type glasses. Even if he made sense, his presentation is so ugly and distracting, I couldn’t concentrate on the content. It is like a dude with a huge mole on his face. It is hard to ignore the hairy mole when you look at the dude.
For one time in many, I agree with you. I came across him some time back and don't remember how or why. I'm not interested in a thing he has to say.

We had two Gremlins in the 80's they were both very good cars. And he said Edsel Ford was Henry Ford's grandson.....WRONG..that was his son. And Henry Ford ll was Edsel's son.

His accent is a result of living in THIS town...

Fucktardia.JPG

-
Back