1000hp street car

-
Thats actually the cleanest I have ever seen that street. Its in front of my cousins house. I lived there when I was 21. Think animal house with muscle cars parked in front. Sunday was what we called "Bleachfest Sunday" it was as fun as it sounded. We once had the fire dept show up due to all the smoke.

Just a great day around the house with a 1.000 hp:-D =P~and a very nice Mopar:cheers:
Belvedere or Satellite ? Sounds like it is mixing and breathing good.

Thank for sharing :-D

Just a great day around the house with a 1.000 hp:-D =P~and a very nice Mopar:cheers:
Belvedere or Satellite ? Sounds like it is mixing and breathing good.

Thank for sharing :-D

Belvedere

"Damn kids an their hopped up dragsters, this is a public street not one a dem racin tracks that you can have all sortsa shenanigans on!"

Holy Crapoly! :toothy10: I have to wonder if exhaust temps that high are detrimental though.

Those old b bodies are soo badass...i was gonna get my hands on a 65 belvedere II for a really good price, but i wanted a big block in her, and my dad refused to let me drive a big block car...he said i wouldnt be able to handle it (as in too much trouble for your testosterone filled head lol)..definatly want to own one some day...very nice car your friend has!

-
Back