11.50 slant six

-
same, talked to a while and hes a nice guy and really the setup of the car is almost stock in the suspension department.
I think it was 'clamped' old springs, heck there was even binding going on with the shackle if I remember right.

maybe he'll chime in?
Stock worn out springs un clamped, thick leaf mounted up side down from the axel forward un clamped,binding has pretty much worn away,1.50 60 fts pretty much telling me this combo is working.Mark

Stock worn out springs un clamped, thick leaf mounted up side down from the axel forward un clamped,binding has pretty much worn away,1.50 60 fts pretty much telling me this combo is working.Mark

It's workin it's *** off..... Damn fast Mark hope to pull numbers like that soon8). Boost will set me free!!!!!!

TF

Heat the tires move forward stage in and LEAN forward and Go!!!!! Dang that is a great set up for racing Mark, I am going to look for more threads on your build and possibly find a build thread........ I am not looking to make that kind of HP but from what I am reading on this thread I am glad to see some people sharing there work and idea's here.
ALL MOTOR!! to cool and a big thank you goes out to all that are sharing.

ha ha killer!
sounds like they are breaking in and working better.

I love how seemingly low tech/cost that setup is.

Another example of what you can do.

good job.

-
Back