Status
Not open for further replies.

6o4o

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi

I am looking for my 72 Dart Custom project for 11.75" brake caliper brackets (sorry for the typo on the title). Slider would be prefered, but would also consider pin type. But I guess they can't be rear hung (I got a swaybar)?
Please make me an offer...shipping would be to IL.
Thank you

check with a member over at moparts named Pete goes by 446acuda

his e-mail is Valiant20 at att dot net

really cool guy

thnx... I know Pete, I already asked him but he got none at the moment...

I guess he will be dead till the day comes that they cost 225$ :) Both pairs for the same price would the max already...

How come you want sliders and not the pin type? Seems on Summit and other part stores the better pads come in pin type only. I got a pin pair to replace my sliders from a 76 Cordoba. These are for the big front rotors, like the R bodies cars had--right?

When ever I get to doing my brakes I will have a slider set for sale. Heck I take $50 plus shipping for them...but I'm too broke to buy new rotors and calipers and pads right now and brakes are doing ok...but I know my rotors need changing.

Freak - If 6040 isn't interested in those slider adapters, if/when you put them up for sale, put me at the top of your interested party list. rapom65

Yeah I got one pm already from a different member--I believe. I need to get some $ saved up. Motor cleaned me out. Once its fully broken in then I gonna want top notch brakes. Got 350 miles so far and been getting on it a few seconds now and then. Give me a month, lol

BTW on ebay they do show up now and then. I found the pin brackets from a seller in California last winter. Paid like $120 total but they are rust pit free with bolts and sprayed with something nice--

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back