Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddartowner

UCF Alumni....Go Knights!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a pair of brake caliper adapter brackets for the B-body 11.75 disc brakes to use on my BBP A-body spindles.... Any have a pair to sell or know where I could find some..??

Thanks,

Mark.

i would like a set too! if anybody out there has these, PLEASE pm me!!! i would be interested in dust shields and calipers as well! Thanks, Dan

Actually, DionR sold me a set of slider caliper brackets (thanks again Dion...!) You might check with him to see if he has any other sets....

Hemi71x, i actually acquired the dust shields recently but thank you very much for the link! If i can find somebody else with another adapter, i'll be sure to let you know! And Mark, thanks for the tip i sent him a PM! you guys are the best, Dan :)

Sorry about the pm box, I let my gold membership slip.

I don't have any sets available right now, sold the last set I had to Reddartonwer. Sorry.

I will keep my eyes open, but I suspect you will find a set before I do.

Actually, DionR sold me a set of slider caliper brackets (thanks again Dion...!) You might check with him to see if he has any other sets....

Thank you, and good doing business with you. I would leave some feedback for you, but last time I tried it you couldn't do it on a wanted ad.

If any of you guys are still wanting to buy caliper mounts for the 11 3/4 inch rotors, i found a pair this morning (11-14-2011) on a 78 Dodge Magnum.
They are the "SLIDER" type of mount.
I guess you could send me a PM message.
Jim V.

SOLD SOLD SOLD I sold the caliper mounts on 11-17-2011. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Attachments

• Slider Mounts #2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 186
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back