11 second slant six wagon

-
Pulled the wheel!! wagons sure seem to hooking up good.
I like that bumble bee sound / have =P~:cheers:
Thanks for sharing slantscamp.

BUZZZZZZ, BUZZZZZ, Buzzzz video just a bit short

Buzzin Half Dozen..........how much do wagons weigh, that slant made that wagon flat roll.........

well i dont think theres much left to this wagon. my buddy took some pics of it the other day. hopefully mine will become this insane one day.

Mopar Meet 087.jpg

Mopar Meet 034.jpg

Mopar Meet 035.jpg

Wow,that is one angry sounding hornet!

Cool vid thanks dude!Nice wagon too!

Uuuuhhhhmmmm,sorry about the drool all over the keyboard...can we get a cleanup guy here?

whats under the hood? thats a dry sump stefs setup right? is the turbo under the aluminum or am i missing the spray and solenoids?

It's a naturally asperated engine no boost or spray, the box is just cold air intake. I hear he may have plans for a turbo engine! I hope he does so i can watch it run!

TF

That was cool..I had ot look twice to see if it wasn't the same one that runs here in Oregon...The one here is a 63 and the first time i saw it run it ran 11.33 but I have heard he has got in the 10's now

Dave's wagon is injected on alcohol, no spray. Transmission is a 5 speed Lenco. I'm going to guess it weighs around #2500ish. It has been low 11's.

I figured lenco, and saw the mechanical injection and dry sump. Wicked cool. Leo's 40 Ford as I recall hit 11.20s NA. Now with the turbo in the Studebaker chassis car it runs mid 9s at 136 and it's not fully shaken down yet. That wagon sounds like an anrgy chainsaw :D

is he local here in california, since he was at infineon. maybe someone could talk him into coming to mopar majic in sacramento in september. i would love to talk to him since im building a slant six wagon. mine will never be like that. i want to keep it cruiser friendly, but i need to see this thing in person.

-
Back