12 things when stranded

-
Is that why the plane crashed? It must have been overloaded with five people in a four seater plane. Did the fifth one ride in the cargo hold?

I would bring matches, so I could build a fire and cook the other four people.

We've got to watch out for you.... :-D

I guess if she wants to see how creative you can be, you have to include that you asked other people, to see how creative they can be?

Ya I'll at least mention it to the rest of my group. The project's alot more in depth than just coming up with the 12 things. We have to give reasons, examples, defend our choices, play out scenarios, use props, give an in depth presentation...

My wife, last 2 girlfriends, 9 cases Wild Turkey and Obamacare, if allowed a 13th item it would be a 5ft redheaded powder coater in hooker heels.......LOL

LOL. That's halarious!:cheers:

Why the the mirror?

Alert airplanes, and show bugs their reflections for fun after you lose your mind. LOL.
And to let the jungle chicks look in the mirror so they can get all crazy about their looks and fight among themselves over you.

1 seat cusion ( to put things on that weigh alot)
2 multi tool
3 fire starter kit
4 oxogen tube/ surgical tubing
5 fishing line
6 hooks
7 gun of some sort
8 ammo for gun of some sort
9 raido out of plane
10 batteries out of plane
11 antenna for radio
12 antibacterial ointment

1 A book that will help me know what is eatable on the island and what is poison
2 Magnifying Glass
3 A *** Buck hatchet
4 A big role of 80lb test fishing line "over 5.000 ft"
5 A parachute for catching drinking water, shelter, or help build a flotation device
6 A 45 caliber and a big box of ammo
7 A Military small shovel
8 I will come back and finish this list to night to get it right

Waterproof satellite phone, Flint, magnifying glass, XTRA large Pizza, Hustler Mag(new addition), Toilet paper, Serta perfect sleeper mattress, Pillow, One log cabin kit, LCD TV with cordless extension cord, One large boat kit, gun, knive.

Does it really matter if it's the new edition. It's gonna get old realllll fast. LOL

1 5 gallon can fresh water
2 2 gallon can oil petrol - for fires
3 a shaving mirror - to shine planes start fires etc
4 a case MRE meals ready to eat
5 plastic sheet or tarp- for protection and water collection
6 chocalate
7 fishing kit
8 nylon rope
9 floating seat cushion
10 shark repellent (yes it is real)
11 bottle of rum - wounds, fires
12 transistor radio

My choices, most everything can float with me as I head for shore.

Since there is no hope of rescue the items I would bring would strickly be survival

First Aid Kit
Gun and ammo
Fishing Gear'
Bush Axe
Saw
Large knife
Flint
Tarp
Nylon Rope
Small shovel
Bible

and finally a 5 gallon sealable metal container to hold all the items while swimming to shore

-
Back