$14.99 Oil Changes at Sears Auto (Thru 3/4/12)

-

porksoda

Reaction score
Well as a few of you know I work at Sears Auto Center.
I found out about this coupon for $14.99 oil changes.
It's not a very bad deal at all. If you consider that a conventional oil change is $29.99 regular cost.
You can't even buy the oil and filter for that price at the store and do it yourself.

This will include Valvoline Conventional Oil (up to 5 quarts) (additional quarts are $2.75 each) and Purolator Classic Oil Filter.

This deal goes though 3/4/12 and you must take a printed coupon in with you.

I am very happy with the service at my Auto Center. I am hopping you all have a good experience at your local Sear Auto Center too.

slickdealsnet.jpg

Attachments

• slickdeals.net.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 212
I have never let anyone remove Victoria's drain plug and hope I never have to, Darn good deal here for sure!!

Thanks for the coupon. My college student son and his buddy will be getting cheap oil changes this weekend!!

I hope they(sears) have a sale on appliances SOON!!!! i subcontract for sears installing their appliances and this is the worst year Ive seen in years!!! rant over thanks for the coupon.

I hope they(sears) have a sale on appliances SOON!!!! i subcontract for sears installing their appliances and this is the worst year Ive seen in years!!! rant over thanks for the coupon.

X2 I only got 1 call today. Had 2 days off this week. The ship seems to be sinking.

if all of sears kenmore stuff is as much of a pile of junk as the stuff i bought i would think you would be real busy

In reality If I had a repair contract with Sears that may be the case but I have an installation contract.

Usually in such sales synthetic's are not included. I use Synthetic oil in everything I own, it's cheaper to simply go to Wally World (lowest price around here), buy the 5 qt. bottle of Mobil One, and a filter, and do the changes my self. Takes about 15 minutes, and while I'm waiting for the old oil to drain, I check around under the car/truck, and even lube it if it's time. also check all the other fluids at the same time.
Even though the manufacturers recommend synthetic oil changes every 7500 miles, I still do it every 3000 miles, faithfully.

A friend who has a station told me he can get me a really good price on a 35 gallon drum of Mobile One. My problem is that I need 3 drums. 5w30 for the new cars and trucks, 10W30 for the Darts, and Mobil One Diesel for the two Rams.
Still cheaper to hit up Wal-Mart for it when I need it.

I am sure there are Sears repair centers out there that are worthy, but I would not recommend our local one to my worst enemy....no wait....maybe I would.

I am sure there are Sears repair centers out there that are worthy, but I would not recommend our local one to my worst enemy....no wait....maybe I would.

It depends on who is working there.

Do they pre fill the oil filter before install--maybe, maybe not

Do they wait long enough for all the oil to drain out of the pan, maybe, maybe not

Are their hands-clothes pretty clean--most of the time, are some smokers and you can smell the smoke afterward while driving away, its happen to me. I dislike tobacco smoke, yuck

It cost me more for the high mileage or racing oil and I always used premium oil filters but its change the own oil over at home for me.

I don't use car washes either unless the weather is very bad. So far its been washing the car in the driveway this winter for me.

When my old Dodge needs tires, I pop the wheels off and throw them in a trunk and take them to the tire shop. Few places I let touch that car

-
Back