Status
Not open for further replies.

racyroy1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all:

I'm looking for a set of 14" beauty rings, they don't have to be perfect, a set of drivers is perfectly ok. I have a set of 15" drivers to either trade or to add to the purchase price. I got my rallys powder coated and a set of driver center caps for now, just looking for the beauty rings to complete the wheels

MY email address is [email protected]

thanks

Kevin.

I met Dustermaniac at a blue beacon/wendys truck stop in NC. and bought a set of trim rings from him. All's i can say is what a nice guy, coulda sat talked for hours about abodies and mopar in general. But alas he had to work, If anybody ever gets a chance to meet him do so, but don't let the accent fool ya. LOL.

it was a pleasure meeting you Tom.

Thanks Kevin!!!! The pleasure was all mine man!!! Great meeting you and talking Mopars. Hope to get back in touch with you when you are back in this side of the country to show you some NC hospitality. Sorry I had to work but as you well know, Bills,Bills,Bills.

Hello all:

I'm looking for a set of 14" beauty rings, they don't have to be perfect, a set of drivers is perfectly ok. I have a set of 15" drivers to either trade or to add to the purchase price. I got my rallys powder coated and a set of driver center caps for now, just looking for the beauty rings to complete the wheels

MY email address is [email protected]

thanks

Kevin.

I have 2. $30plus shipping.

Thanks Kevin!!!! The pleasure was all mine man!!! Great meeting you and talking Mopars. Hope to get back in touch with you when you are back in this side of the country to show you some NC hospitality. Sorry I had to work but as you well know, Bills,Bills,Bills.

hey tom , also checked out the Sheetz commercials. very Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back