14-inch sbp wheels in Socal

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a set real soon .converting my 72 dart to BBP.
Have 3 ready to go. still have two on the rear as I have'nt swapped out the rear axle yet . I'm in Northern Ca.Pm Me if yer interested I'll be going down to LA next month...

We saw a whole set on a 65 Dart at a bone yard today. There was 2 65's and a 71 dart at the Pick-a -part.

I'll have a set real soon .converting my 72 dart to BBP.
Have 3 ready to go. still have two on the rear as I have'nt swapped out the rear axle yet . I'm in Northern Ca.Pm Me if yer interested I'll be going down to LA next month...

Cool, hit me up when you have all four and are making the trip. I have family in the bay area too...

Yes, that's a typo. I would much much much prefer the 14x5.5 inch wheels (same size as Rallye, but plain steel).

The 5.5"s are much harder to find then the 4.5"s I know there was another member looking for a set for a while.

i suppose i could live with 4.5 - this is just a daily-driver sedan. The only reason I want 14s in the first place is because I cannot find 185/80/13s anymore, and only 14s fit over disks.

I've got 5 14 x 4.5 SBP wheels but I'm further out in NJ. They just need to be cleaned up. No dents on the bead lips at all.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

DSCN0386.jpg

Thanks guys - I'm still hoping to find some to pick up, but if not i'll hit you up.

I'm hitting the junkyards tomorrow, wish me luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back