[SOLD] 14" RALLY WHEELS ($40 EACH $75 FOR BOTH)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

KlobraCuda

Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Army Reserve
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
14" Mopar rally wheels
2 wheels total
5x4 bolt pattern
8" wide
4" backspace
$40 for one wheel or $75 for both wheels
Came off 1968 'Cuda but should fit most early Mopar's with 5x4 bolt pattern

Local pick up in Atlanta area preferred or can ship (with lowest possible shipping cost added)

0210171210.jpg

0210171210a.jpg

Last edited:
Backspace?

I believe it's 3.75" (that's what my mechanic/tire guy tells me) - I just verified this with him. Similar wheels on Summit Racing's site appear to show 4.00" as the minimum backspace (Vintiques wheels) - so would 4.00" be the standard minimum for OEM rally wheels of this type? Any guidance or input from other forum members welcomed.

Last edited:
I believe it's 3.75" (that's what my mechanic/tire guy tells me) - I just verified this with him. Similar wheels on Summit Racing's site appear to show 4.00" as the minimum backspace (Vintiques wheels) - so would 4.00" be the standard minimum for OEM rally wheels of this type? Any guidance or input from other forum members welcomed.

Just confirmed with my local mechanic/expert that this should fit fine and would be compatible with 4" backspacing.

If you are local and want to try them to ensure they fit before you purchase, I'd be agreeable to your doing so. Just let me know.

Pretty certain that they are comparable to these:

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/wvi-61-4854458/overview/

14" Mopar rally wheels
2 wheels total
5x4 bolt pattern
8" wide
4" backspace
$40 for one wheel or $75 for both wheels
Came off 1968 'Cuda but should fit most early Mopar's with 5x4 bolt pattern

Local pick up in Atlanta area preferred or can ship (with lowest possible shipping cost added)

i have a friend that wants the ralley wheels. can i get a contact number to pass along to him?

I have people calling me telling them you gave them my number for these wheels. You might want to double check the number you're giving out.

I have people calling me telling them you gave them my number for these wheels. You might want to double check the number you're giving out.
sorry about the mix up on the wheels. i think someone posted the ad and put ur id on it??
the ad says he lives in georgia

sorry about the mix up on the wheels. i think someone posted the ad and put ur id on it??
the ad says he lives in georgia

Let me know what I can do to fix this - if I can't figure this out I will ask moderator for help.

I checked and only gave my number in one PM and the number is correct. But I've been getting recent messages about another ad, though, so there must be a mix up somewhere.

I think I've fixed the glitch. If you keep getting stray calls, though, let me know and I will ensure that moderator can fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back